The Journalists and Writers Foundation (JWF) is an international civil society organization dedicated to the culture of peace, human rights, and sustainable development. The JWF promotes diversity and inclusion by creating forums for intellectual and social engagement; generates and shares knowledge with stakeholders, builds partnerships worldwide and develops policy recommendations for positive social change.
The JWF is focused on three working areas:
- The Culture of Peace
- Human Rights
- Sustainable Development
What does the JWF do?
- Advocates Human Rights
- Monitors and Reports Human Rights Violations
- Builds Capacity and Facilitates Partnerships
- Empowers Women, Girls and Youth
- Facilitates and Intercultural, Interfaith Dialogue
- Counters Violent Extremism through Peace and Conflict Resolutions