Dear prospective partner supporter,
Join us to make a change in the Future We Want!
We would like to invite you to become a supporter partner to organize a successful UNGA Conference and Reception that will take place in New York during the United Nations General Assembly in September 2015. Our goal is to contribute to the UN Post-2015 Development Agenda by establishing public-private partnerships in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set for the next fifteen years.
In order to achieve these goals, all stakeholders including governments, private sector, and civil society should work together shoulder to shoulder for successful results.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the UNGA Conference and Reception in New York
- Invite national and local government officials, private sector, civil society organizations, and educational institutions to participate to the Conference and Reception
- Nominate possible speakers to the panel discussions at the UNGA Conference
- Written Statement (optional) – approximately 1000-word summary of the work you do and how your work contributes to the UN Post-2015 Development Agenda
- Publicize and disseminate information about the UNGA Reception and Conference prior to and after the events through the use of social media tools, web sites, and conventional media
- Promote the events at their web sites and send flyers to their contacts
- Give permission to use our partners’ logos in listings of UNGA supporters
- Participate in the United Nations Summit on the SDGs and other side events
- Network with international NGOs and private sector, and the UN Member States
- Educate your society about the Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs)
- Support the implementation of the SDGs in their respective countries